Knitalongs

List of Active Polls available to vote on.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Knitalongs

Post by bee »

Has anyone thought about doing a knitalong where you knit something for someone in the forum?

Fancy it?

Bee :D
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Can you explain please?
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Post by bee »

Ok.

You comply a list of members who would like to knit something. Depending on where you are on the list you will knit something for the person after you.

For example you have
A
B
C
D

A would knit B, B would knit for C and so on.

We could decide what we are all going to knit i.e. fingerless gloves/ bags or other ideas.

PM me if you need to know more.

Bee :D
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Sounds like a fun idea Bee. Let me know if it takes off.
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Post by bee »

I will.

Bee :D
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Oh bee sounds like fun!!!

Can I have a Rowan cardigan please???? LOL :wink:

Would we have a standard patterns which we would all use?

Maybe posted in the members section and a choice of a few.

Count me in if you do it Bee.
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Post by bee »

Thanks Zoe.

Not many people have responded :( . I have been involved in a lot of swaps on Ravelry.

I am happy to organise one if there are more members.

Bee :D
Post Reply