newsletter

Do you like or loath our site? Is there something you want to change? Let us know here.

Moderator: admin

User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

newsletter

Post by janine »

Enjoyed reading the first part of the story of Dianne's! Looking forward to the next installment. Will we get to find out what the C stands for? Should we have a members' poll to guess?
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

Great Idea - guess away :lol:
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

hi
thinks its Charles, is there a prize if we win???????
ann
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

I was just getting into the story...! :?

When will the next installment be out?!

Liz
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

hi
think its going to be published and put on the top shelf of W.H.Smith getting a bit "raunchy" with the bra's and knickers !!!!!!!!!!!
ann
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

I agree with Ann about the book! :lol: Is it Cedric?
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

Christopher :?:
ImageImage
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Where can I find this newsletter? :?
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

It's sent by e-mail. I think I signed up to receive updates, a long while ago when I was buying something.
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Thanks :) I must not have signed up for updates.....I can't remember!!
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

I deleted my newsletter in error :( Any chance of it being sent again please?
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

Jane - have pm'ed you.

Northernknitter - There is a link on the home page (just under Crochet Items) to subscribe to the updates and newsletters.

The updates are sent by me each month usually, at the beginning, with details of new yarns and any important information.

The Quarterly Newsletter is usually written by Peter and has in the past had info on the company, any important changes in direction and some personal news (such as when Dianne breaks a new bone !). They come out approximately every 3 months.

All past updates and newsletters are available to view on the website on the Info pages - they sometimes take a while to be put on (depending if I remember or not) but they are up to date at the moment except for the latest newsletter. I will probably put that on middle of next month.

Hope this helps
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Thanks, I'll go and have a look at that link. :)
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

Peter got some very nice emails saying they liked the story so far. As he did not get any bad comments he will continue next time - but that is 3 months away :cry:

He has sent a quick email reply to everyone who emailed him thanking them for the comments.

Perhaps it won't be such a chore to get him to write the next one :lol:

There has been some good guesses so far on his name but I am not letting on - Peter might let the cat out the bag in his next newsletter :thumb2:
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Thanks Carole, I got the pm and email.

My guess is Christian
Post Reply