Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.
Moderators: admin , lulu
Flystitch
....
Posts: 75 Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames
Post
by Flystitch » 22 May 2008 04:19 pm
But not new to knitting. My mother taught me when I was 5 years old just before I started school and I am still at it! Also like crochet, embroidery, and also quilting.
ann
.....
Posts: 154 Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm
Post
by ann » 22 May 2008 04:24 pm
Hi there and welcome to the site, getting quite a few new people here now.
ann
Liz
....
Posts: 83 Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:
Post
by Liz » 22 May 2008 04:27 pm
Hello and welcome to the forum!
Liz
janine
.....
Posts: 105 Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm
Post
by janine » 22 May 2008 04:30 pm
Hi! Things are really hotting up here!
Liz
....
Posts: 83 Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:
Post
by Liz » 22 May 2008 04:33 pm
It is nice to see new people on here.
jane
....
Posts: 86 Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby
Post
by jane » 22 May 2008 10:26 pm
Hi there, welcome to the forum. Maybe you can give us all some tips on crochet.
Flystitch
....
Posts: 75 Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames
Post
by Flystitch » 23 May 2008 09:18 am
I don't know about tips on crochet Jane, but I love making baby blankets and afghans. They do make nice gifts for new mums and get used in buggies etc.
Beanie
....
Posts: 53 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm
Post
by Beanie » 24 May 2008 02:17 pm
Hi welcome
grant42
.....
Posts: 129 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK
Post
by grant42 » 24 May 2008 05:58 pm
Hi,welcome to the forum.
Cheryl
Ravelry ID: grant42
Janet
.....
Posts: 113 Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex
Post
by Janet » 25 May 2008 09:58 am
Hi
Welcome. I am with you about the crochet for blankets. I love knitting but for blankets I crochet it is so much quicker.
Janet
Titch
..
Posts: 13 Joined: 02 Feb 2008 12:45 am
Location: In the wool stash
Post
by Titch » 27 Jun 2008 07:29 pm
I keep meaning to learn to crochet and have got a couple of books. I started a chain but haven't actually sat down and practised. Maybe one day.....
Flystitch
....
Posts: 75 Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames
Post
by Flystitch » 27 Jun 2008 08:55 pm
The thing about crochet blankets is that they grow quickly