New Member here!

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

New Member here!

Post by Flystitch »

But not new to knitting. My mother taught me when I was 5 years old just before I started school and I am still at it! Also like crochet, embroidery, and also quilting.
ImageImage
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

Hi there and welcome to the site, getting quite a few new people here now.
ann
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Liz
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

Hi! Things are really hotting up here! :lol:
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

It is nice to see new people on here.
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Hello and welcome :)
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Hi there, welcome to the forum. Maybe you can give us all some tips on crochet.
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

I don't know about tips on crochet Jane, but I love making baby blankets and afghans. They do make nice gifts for new mums and get used in buggies etc.
ImageImage
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Hi welcome
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hi,welcome to the forum. :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi

Welcome. I am with you about the crochet for blankets. I love knitting but for blankets I crochet it is so much quicker.

Janet
Titch
..
..
Posts: 13
Joined: 02 Feb 2008 12:45 am
Location: In the wool stash

Post by Titch »

I keep meaning to learn to crochet and have got a couple of books. I started a chain but haven't actually sat down and practised. Maybe one day.....
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

The thing about crochet blankets is that they grow quickly :!:
ImageImage
Post Reply