New

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
skiddy
.
.
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 May 2008 06:33 pm
Location: Surrey

New

Post by skiddy »

Hi am new too.

Have been knitting since I was @ 4 yrs old and have been addicted ever since. Now 30 + years on and I cannot watch TV without my needles constructing something.

Bettr than drugs or alcohol.

Specialise in Aran, and intend to create some designs of my own very soon as I now no longer go to work!!
:oops: :lol: :lol:
irene
...
...
Posts: 31
Joined: 14 Oct 2007 07:01 pm
Location: liverpool

Post by irene »

Hi
welcome to our forum.I to like aran knitting. You must be quite an expert to be able to design your own patterns
Irene :wave:
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Hello and welcome :D
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Hi welcome x
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

Hi
welcome,
ann
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Hi, welcome to the forum. I enjoy arran knitting too but the last cardi I made I actually knitted 2 backs, 3 fronts and 3 sleeves as every time I finished a piece I realised that at some point I'd changed the direction of the cables :oops:
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Hi and welcome!

You sound just like me except I make toys. Wish that I could stop work to design them full time...good luck!!

Liz
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi

I always knit in front of the TV too. I have even perfected falling asleep while knitting :oops: disasterous!!

Janet
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hello and welcome to the forum :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Post Reply