Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.
Moderators: admin , lulu
knittingnanny
.
Posts: 8 Joined: 03 May 2008 12:30 am
Location: Birmingham
Post
by knittingnanny » 06 May 2008 01:29 am
I joined on the 2nd but for some reason it didnt activate, but i am here now
I love knitting and have been doing it since i was little, had a break in my teenage years, then took it up again from when i had my babies, now i knit all the time, mainly at work
I look forward to chatting to you all, and getting to know a little about you all.
Speak soon
Liz
....
Posts: 83 Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:
Post
by Liz » 06 May 2008 10:23 am
Hello and welcome! I'm Liz from the other knitting forum.
Liz
ann
.....
Posts: 154 Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm
Post
by ann » 06 May 2008 02:02 pm
Hi
welcome
ann
Beanie
....
Posts: 53 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm
Post
by Beanie » 06 May 2008 05:21 pm
Hi welcome
Wish I could knit at work!
zoe
knittingnanny
.
Posts: 8 Joined: 03 May 2008 12:30 am
Location: Birmingham
Post
by knittingnanny » 06 May 2008 10:40 pm
Hello again Liz and hello Ann and Zoe
Janet
.....
Posts: 113 Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex
Post
by Janet » 07 May 2008 10:45 am
Hello Linda
Wish I could knit at work too.
Janet
knittingnanny
.
Posts: 8 Joined: 03 May 2008 12:30 am
Location: Birmingham
Post
by knittingnanny » 07 May 2008 10:28 pm
Thank you girls, yes i think i am, and i really appreciate being able to
grant42
.....
Posts: 129 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK
Post
by grant42 » 08 May 2008 07:20 am
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Cheryl
Ravelry ID: grant42
jane
....
Posts: 86 Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby
Post
by jane » 08 May 2008 08:36 pm
Hi Linda, welcome to the forum. I used to knit in my lunch break at work but now I don't work so I'm even luckier as I can knit anytime I want.