Hello

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
knittingnanny
.
.
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 May 2008 12:30 am
Location: Birmingham

Hello

Post by knittingnanny »

I joined on the 2nd but for some reason it didnt activate, but i am here now :lol:
I love knitting and have been doing it since i was little, had a break in my teenage years, then took it up again from when i had my babies, now i knit all the time, mainly at work :wink:
I look forward to chatting to you all, and getting to know a little about you all.
Speak soon
Image

Image
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Hello and welcome! I'm Liz from the other knitting forum.

Liz
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

Hi
welcome
ann
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Hi welcome

Wish I could knit at work!

zoe
knittingnanny
.
.
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 May 2008 12:30 am
Location: Birmingham

Post by knittingnanny »

Hello again Liz :lol: and hello Ann and Zoe
Image

Image
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hello Linda

Wish I could knit at work too.

Janet
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Hello and welcome! You are so lucky to be able to knit at work!
knittingnanny
.
.
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 May 2008 12:30 am
Location: Birmingham

Post by knittingnanny »

Thank you girls, yes i think i am, and i really appreciate being able to :lol:
Image

Image
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hello and welcome to the forum. :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Hi Linda, welcome to the forum. I used to knit in my lunch break at work but now I don't work so I'm even luckier as I can knit anytime I want.
Post Reply