Projects I have done in the past month.

In this section you can show off what you have made and post links to any online galleries you have.

Moderator: admin

Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Hi Bee

Yes I'm registered on ravelry but a bit lost with it all to be honest...

Liz
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Post by bee »

What's your ravelry name?

Mine is beeknitter.

Bee :D
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Liz wrote:Hi Bee

Yes I'm registered on ravelry but a bit lost with it all to be honest...

Liz
Hi Liz

That makes 2 of us :D
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Thanks for that Jane...I don't feel quite so daft!!

My name is LizC on ravelry
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Post by bee »

Image
Image

A few more things I have done.

Bee :D
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

They are lovely bee. :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
knittingnanny
.
.
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 May 2008 12:30 am
Location: Birmingham

Post by knittingnanny »

I know this is an old post, but just wanted to say how impressed i am with all your knits Bee :lol: and you are sooo fast, well done.
Image

Image
Post Reply