Do you like or loath our site? Is there something you want to change? Let us know here.
Moderator: admin
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660 Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:
Post
by admin » 13 Apr 2008 11:02 pm
Do you like the new logo?
Can you see the animation ok?
Is it too fast or slow?
Too big too small?
Opinions via post or poll please.
Liz
....
Posts: 83 Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:
Post
by Liz » 14 Apr 2008 11:35 am
Ok so I'm probably being stupid...what new logo??
Below the phpbb sign were the words 'new logo'....
Liz
bee
....
Posts: 57 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:
Post
by bee » 14 Apr 2008 07:55 pm
I am presuming it's the logo in the top left corner.
Bee
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660 Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:
Post
by admin » 14 Apr 2008 08:37 pm
Liz wrote: Ok so I'm probably being stupid...what new logo??
Below the phpbb sign were the words 'new logo'....
Liz
Are you using the Blue Board Style or SubSilver?
You can change it in your Profile - Standard is Blue so you probably changed it to SubSilver.
Liz
....
Posts: 83 Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:
Post
by Liz » 14 Apr 2008 08:46 pm
I changed the board and now I can see it!!
Better than before!!
Liz
grant42
.....
Posts: 129 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK
Post
by grant42 » 16 Apr 2008 11:53 am
I can see it,i like it,its just the right size
.
Cheryl
Ravelry ID: grant42
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660 Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:
Post
by admin » 16 Apr 2008 12:45 pm
Liz wrote: I changed the board and now I can see it!!
Better than before!!
Liz
Do you like the colours better than SubSilver? I did try to get them to match the site as much as I could. That way you know at a glance which forum you are on. i.e. The CPU
CraftBits forum is pink & blue - like it's site.
Liz
....
Posts: 83 Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:
Post
by Liz » 16 Apr 2008 12:56 pm
To be honest, it doesn't bother me either way, they are both nice colours.
It's definately nicer to see your logo rather than the web designers(??) logo.
Liz
557613
.
Posts: 4 Joined: 27 Jul 2008 02:41 pm
Location: Bristol
Post
by 557613 » 05 Dec 2009 03:19 pm
The new logo is fine, but it is rather slow.
Maureen