Work in Progress???

If you just want to chat or sound off about anything (it does not have to be craft related) you can do that here.
If a subject comes up frequently we will add it as a new forum.

Moderators: admin, lulu, Dianne

Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

I have thought of getting those too but I love looking at my stash and getting it out...I'd be constantly out with the hoover to re-seal it!

Luckily my fella doesn't mind my stash! :D

Liz
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

I finished my husband's jumper today from my wips :thumb2:
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

Well done! You got there in the end! :D
Post Reply