hooded cardigan/jacket

If you are looking for an old pattern or odd ball of yarn or gadget or anything else (within reason) please post here

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

hooded cardigan/jacket

Post by ann »

hi
I am looking for a pattern for a hooded cardigan or jacket, must be d/k wool, nothing too fancy. its for a boy aged 2 to 3 yrs.
thanks
ann
Cecile
.
.
Posts: 4
Joined: 09 Mar 2008 10:57 am

Post by Cecile »

Hello, Ann.
I would recommend BHKC 49, available here. I have used this pattern already a few times and it's just perfect for a little boy. The stitch pattern (sometimes called 'half fisherman rib') is straightforward and makes for a light, warm, proper "jacket".
Cecile
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

Hello Cecile
will go and have a look at that one,
thanks, I ordered some MORE!!!!! wool yesterday from this site.my stash was getting a bit low.
ann
Post Reply