Anyone on Ravelry?

If you just want to chat or sound off about anything (it does not have to be craft related) you can do that here.
If a subject comes up frequently we will add it as a new forum.

Moderators: admin, lulu, Dianne

User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Post by bee »

:lol: :lol: I have go my invite and I am so excited.

My name on ravelry is beeknitter.

See you there.

Bee :D
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Have added you to my friends.
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Knitwit
..
..
Posts: 12
Joined: 13 Jan 2008 06:21 pm
Location: Leicestershire

Post by Knitwit »

I'll add you too bee. I'm knittermum on there :D
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Post by bee »

Thank you. I have done the same.

Bee :D
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

I'm on Ravelry too now. My name is Raggiecatknitter but I don't know what to do now :?
Titch
..
..
Posts: 13
Joined: 02 Feb 2008 12:45 am
Location: In the wool stash

Post by Titch »

I know exactly what you mean. I've been on there on a few times and there's just so much to it. I always get sidetracked and time just drifts passed.
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Hi

I'm on there too. I'm northernknitting. :)
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

I've added you all to my friends :)
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

This sounds interesting...
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Northernknitter wrote:I've added you all to my friends :)
Thank you for adding me,i have also added you.
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

I am waiting for aN INVITE the site is lovely...its like a posh shop. (if you know what I mean) lol.
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Now on ID beaniebanks I found cheryl and Bee but I am finding it hard to work out what to do!!! ADD Me
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

I have added you to my friends.Thanks for adding me.
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

I've added you as my friend :)
bumper_55
..
..
Posts: 10
Joined: 23 Jul 2008 11:24 am

Post by bumper_55 »

I have just joined the Ravelry site, thanks to the recommendations on here, but I haven't worked it all out yet. Is there anything useful that I should know or is it better to just have a look around? Seems to be so much on there that it could take some time! My username is bumper.
Post Reply