If you just want to chat or sound off about anything (it does not have to be craft related) you can do that here.
If a subject comes up frequently we will add it as a new forum.
Moderators: admin , lulu , Dianne
bee
....
Posts: 57 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:
grant42
.....
Posts: 129 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK
Post
by grant42 » 12 Feb 2008 06:04 pm
Have added you to my friends.
Cheryl
Ravelry ID: grant42
Knitwit
..
Posts: 12 Joined: 13 Jan 2008 06:21 pm
Location: Leicestershire
Post
by Knitwit » 13 Feb 2008 11:41 am
I'll add you too bee. I'm knittermum on there
bee
....
Posts: 57 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:
Post
by bee » 14 Feb 2008 08:37 pm
Thank you. I have done the same.
Bee
jane
....
Posts: 86 Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby
Post
by jane » 02 Mar 2008 10:13 pm
I'm on Ravelry too now. My name is Raggiecatknitter but I don't know what to do now
Titch
..
Posts: 13 Joined: 02 Feb 2008 12:45 am
Location: In the wool stash
Post
by Titch » 03 Mar 2008 12:30 am
I know exactly what you mean. I've been on there on a few times and there's just so much to it. I always get sidetracked and time just drifts passed.
Beanie
....
Posts: 53 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm
Post
by Beanie » 04 May 2008 11:18 pm
This sounds interesting...
grant42
.....
Posts: 129 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK
Post
by grant42 » 05 May 2008 10:14 am
Northernknitter wrote: I've added you all to my friends
Thank you for adding me,i have also added you.
Cheryl
Ravelry ID: grant42
Beanie
....
Posts: 53 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm
Post
by Beanie » 05 May 2008 10:34 am
I am waiting for aN INVITE the site is lovely...its like a posh shop. (if you know what I mean) lol.
Beanie
....
Posts: 53 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm
Post
by Beanie » 24 May 2008 02:20 pm
Now on ID beaniebanks I found cheryl and Bee but I am finding it hard to work out what to do!!! ADD Me
grant42
.....
Posts: 129 Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK
Post
by grant42 » 24 May 2008 06:01 pm
I have added you to my friends.Thanks for adding me.
Cheryl
Ravelry ID: grant42
bumper_55
..
Posts: 10 Joined: 23 Jul 2008 11:24 am
Post
by bumper_55 » 01 Aug 2008 03:21 pm
I have just joined the Ravelry site, thanks to the recommendations on here, but I haven't worked it all out yet. Is there anything useful that I should know or is it better to just have a look around? Seems to be so much on there that it could take some time! My username is bumper.