owl pattern

If you are looking for an old pattern or odd ball of yarn or gadget or anything else (within reason) please post here

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

owl pattern

Post by janine »

Does anyone have a simple pattern to make an owl? I'm making a storysack at my son's school and need an owl to go in it! It needs to be fairly quick to make. Thanks!
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

Not sure if you want a picture or a toy or how big.

We have one or two of the following pattern in stock - it is a jumper pattern with a simple owl on the front but it is a bit babyish.

http://www.cpu-enterprises.com/images/p ... BHKC25.jpg
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

It's a toy I'm looking for, about 20 cm high, thanks!
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

Thank you, I think I'll be able to adapt it. Great! :D
Post Reply