I knitted this

In this section you can show off what you have made and post links to any online galleries you have.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

I knitted this

Post by grant42 »

I knitted it in a light green,have not took a photo of me in it yet,so here is the pattern,hope thats ok.
Image

And then in a couple of weeks i am going to do this.Its done in homespun,can i use a different yarn, its chunky.
Image
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Post by bee »

I love it Cheryl.

I love what you are going to knit next too.

Bee :D
SandraB
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 06:21 am
Location: Coventry

Post by SandraB »

Hi Cheryl

That looks really nice, and yes, you should be able to use any chunky to make the jumper, just check that your tension is correct.
Sandra
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Thank you both :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

They look great! Can't wait to see your pics! :)
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

I will post pics when i have finished the other one.
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Post Reply