Hi I am new

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
tillymint4175
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 19 Jan 2008 01:07 pm

Hi I am new

Post by tillymint4175 »

This is my first post :D

I live near Liverpool, I enjoy lots of craft things, I enjoy knitting baby things (quick to do!!!) at the moment I am knitting baby girls fancy hats with lace and ribbons etc on, I enjoy cross stitch though haven't had time for ages to do any. I also have a dolls house which I am trying to do, also I help out in a primary school 1 day a week making cards with the children, at the moment we are making Mothers day cards (which is 2nd March) then once these are done we are doing Easter cards and Easter baskets, so busy busy busy :D take care


tillymint4175
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Hello and welcome!

It certainly sounds like you are keeping busy!

Liz
User avatar
knittingmummy
..
..
Posts: 19
Joined: 05 Nov 2007 04:27 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Post by knittingmummy »

Hello and welcome,
You certainly have plenty to keep you busy I look forward to hearing all about it.
Amanda.
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Hi, welcome to the forum. You certainly sound busy, I hope you still find time to meet up on here
Post Reply