LEFT OVER BABY COLOURED WOOL

If you are looking for an old pattern or odd ball of yarn or gadget or anything else (within reason) please post here

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
babyknitter
.
.
Posts: 5
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 08:58 am
Location: NEWARK

LEFT OVER BABY COLOURED WOOL

Post by babyknitter »

HI
I am always in need of left over wool in pale colours for knitting my voluntary prem baby items , will willing pay postage if anybody has any theydont need even little balls make garments as they are so small
thanks
linda
karinmackk
..
..
Posts: 14
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:14 am
Location: highlands

Post by karinmackk »

Hi Linda
I'm sure I've some 2ply, 3ply , 4 ply and DK secreted in my stash somewhere. Probably mostly just odds and ends but I'll look them out if you think any of them will do. They will all be white or pale baby colours.
Let me know and I'll pass on what I find. :D

Karin
babyknitter
.
.
Posts: 5
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 08:58 am
Location: NEWARK

wool donation THANK YOU so much for the wool

Post by babyknitter »

THANK YOU SO MUCH KARIN FOR THE WOOL YOU SENT
IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED
HAVE ADDED AN ALBUM OF LOTS OF KNITTING ALREADY DONATED TO THE HOSPITALS
Linda
Post Reply