Hi from Liz

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Hi from Liz

Post by Liz »

Hello everyone

Nice to be at the start of another forum! Hope to see familiar and new names here.

Well I'm Liz, I LOVE knitting and I mainly knit toys, although I can be seen knitting just about anything! I am just going to sit down and enjoy the evening by starting Aln Dart's mermaid from Simply Knitting mag. Has anyone else made it yet? It looks simple enough and I bought the cotton yarn for the hair toady but using up my stash for the rest. So it should be done this weekend.

Chat soon Liz
irene
...
...
Posts: 31
Joined: 14 Oct 2007 07:01 pm
Location: liverpool

Post by irene »

Hi Liz,
Great to be back,and as you say it is exiting to be in at the beginning.
Hope all the old members and freinds join soon. I have missed the chats and all the help and advice
best wishes to everyone :D
irene :wink:
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi Liz and Irene

Good to have the Forum back. We will have to get busy making posts.

I am married with 2 teenage boys and a dog plus hubby of course. I love knitting above all other crafts but also do some crochet, cross stitch and embroidery and plastic canvas work.

Janet :D
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hi,i am an old member of the other forum,but i went under the name krisleon. :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Post Reply