Cute beanies, soon the winter will come

In this section you can show off what you have made and post links to any online galleries you have.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
User avatar
ZuriG
.
.
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 Nov 2016 12:52 pm

Cute beanies, soon the winter will come

Post by ZuriG »

Because THE WINTER IS COMING :wink: I am knitting beanies like this one:
Image
For my next beanie I'm thinking of maybe making something like this:
Image
Do you like it or you think the PomPom looks tacky?? If I do it, I'm thinking of making it maybe with this yarn to crochet beanies.
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

Many other manufacturers also make these Hat Kit balls with pompoms. Check these out :lol:

SIRDAR HEAD START HAT YARN

SIRDAR HEADS UP HAT YARN
Post Reply