Does anyone know much about knitting boards/looms/rake. I bought a knitting board on qvc and love it and have looked on the web and can not find it in this country. I found in the usa they have a lot of different types one is call the infinity board looks like the letter S, on it you can knit a 60' afghan(blanket). Has anyone heard or tried one yet.
Knitting board /loom/rake
Moderator: admin
Knitting board /loom/rake
Hi
Does anyone know much about knitting boards/looms/rake. I bought a knitting board on qvc and love it and have looked on the web and can not find it in this country. I found in the usa they have a lot of different types one is call the infinity board looks like the letter S, on it you can knit a 60' afghan(blanket). Has anyone heard or tried one yet.

Does anyone know much about knitting boards/looms/rake. I bought a knitting board on qvc and love it and have looked on the web and can not find it in this country. I found in the usa they have a lot of different types one is call the infinity board looks like the letter S, on it you can knit a 60' afghan(blanket). Has anyone heard or tried one yet.
Dotty
We have seen quite a few but were not sure if customers would be interested. There are lots of different types which would mean quite a high outlay for us and a lot of storage space we could use for wool.
If we get enough interest we will certainly look at stocking them.
We will see what we can find at the Stitches Trade Show on Feb 16th 2015
If we get enough interest we will certainly look at stocking them.
We will see what we can find at the Stitches Trade Show on Feb 16th 2015
Admin
www.knitone.co.uk
www.knitone.co.uk




