looking for

If you are looking for an old pattern or odd ball of yarn or gadget or anything else (within reason) please post here

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
aliciarohail
.
.
Posts: 1
Joined: 17 Jan 2014 04:22 am

Post by aliciarohail »

I have just found two balls of this wool in my stash which I had forgotten about Animated Embarassed I have tried to find it online but cannot get any. Does anyone know if it has been discontinued? I have had it for about a year or so and think it must be discontinued, although I don't know why, it's lovely for baby knitting.
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

Hi - welcome to the forum.
I have split your post from "knitting/Why do people say they have 'knit' something", to this part of the forum as it is more likely to get a reply.

However it would be helpful if you let us know the yarn you have in your stash :oops:
Post Reply