introduceing myself
introduceing myself
hi there my name is christine i am happyley divorced i have 3 children 2 live with me i love knitting cross stitch and chatting 
christine
- knittingmummy
- ..

- Posts: 19
- Joined: 05 Nov 2007 04:27 pm
- Location: Essex
- Contact:
hi
hi amanda thank you for the welcome how are you? are you knitting anything at the moment? im knitting a waistcoat i suffer with cold backs. ive just finished a shawl that i did for my grandson ( it makes me sound old ) my daughter said what do i use it for sureley you need it mum delightfull child hope to chat again soon take care
christine
- Northernknitter
- ....

- Posts: 93
- Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm
- knittingmummy
- ..

- Posts: 19
- Joined: 05 Nov 2007 04:27 pm
- Location: Essex
- Contact:
Hi Christine,
Sorry I took a while to reply
just busy as usual. I am knitting a baby hooded jacket at the moment, I have also just finished two pairs of mittens, one hat and a zip up jacket for my 3 year old, so I have been quite productive, although I think it may dip off a bit now as I am 34 weeks pregnant at present and finding sitting down in any position a bit uncomfortabel. Hope you are well and look forward to chatting again.
Amanda.
Sorry I took a while to reply
Amanda.

