Projects I have done in the past month.

In this section you can show off what you have made and post links to any online galleries you have.

Moderator: admin

User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Projects I have done in the past month.

Post by bee »

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

These are some of the things I have knitted in the past month.

bee-knitting.blogspot.com

Bee :D [/img]
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Bee

Lovely nails........

I love those cable bags they are lovely. Are they presents for anyone or are you selling them?
Where was the pattern from? I woud love to make one of those. Its so lovely.

DID I mention your nails look lovely in those wrist warmers I notice they also matched in colour.

Zoe
x
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Thanks

Post by bee »

Thanks Zoe.

I made the bags to sell and as presents. The pattern was free on Patons website.

I am glad you like my nails. :lol:

Bee :D
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Hi Bee

You've been busy! I love the bags! It's great to see what people have made. I'm so busy making stuff that I forget to photograph it and upload it.

I've just made 2 bag fulls of hats/scarves for the shoebox appeals. In the latest Simply Knitting mag I saw an appeal from The Big Issue for knitted things for the homeless, so I'm on my 4th hat.

Thankfully in the summer I bought 13kgs of wool for £26...still lots to use...

Liz
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Homeless

Post by bee »

I saw that Liz about the homeless.

Bee :D
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

I started hat 5 last night. Should get it done before bed (I've just got home from work so need to chill).

Liz
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Beanie hats

Post by bee »

Here are some hats I have knitted just under a day.

Image

Image

Bee :D
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

That looks a lovely pattern Bee
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Beanie Hat

Post by bee »

Yes. the cabled ones I designed myself.

I am glad you like.

Bee :D
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Those hats look great! Just what you need on a cold day like today!
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

You must be a very quick knitter Bee, and so talented too.
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

They are lovely bee. :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Here are some more work I have done

Post by bee »



Image

Image

I did the flowers yesterday and the sqare just over an hour ago.

Bee :D
Last edited by bee on 25 Nov 2007 08:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

They are great,i love the flowers.
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi Bee

I made a baby blanket of squares similar to that and also, many years ago when I was in my twenties, I made a bedspread out of similar squares in craft cotton.

What are you going to do with yours ?

I love the flowers.

Janet
Post Reply