Most yarn suppliers (including Sirdar, Stylecraft and JCB) do NOT give a single RRP. They give you a range of prices as a suggestion and the final price is up to us. Presumably the sites that state a RRP are using the upper suggested price
This got us thinking about what you look for on sites and why you buy from DKY. (we are not looking for compliments - we are just curious)
Personally if I am buying stuff (not yarn obviously) then i check out a few websites via Google and compare their prices including shipping. If it is a big item I check out a few forums too to see what their service is like.
What is important to you? Should we be putting fictitious RRP's on our prices?
Please vote and comment - if you can think of more options let me know and I will add them

