Hello everyone

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
User avatar
knittingmummy
..
..
Posts: 19
Joined: 05 Nov 2007 04:27 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Hello everyone

Post by knittingmummy »

Hi my name is Amanda,and I am 41, I have 5 kids and another one due in about 8 weeks time, I also have one grandson and another grandchild due in April 08 so as you can imagine I mainly knit for the kids, I love knitting can't crochet yet. I would love to chat to other knitters. Well thats just a quick intro hope to get to know you all well.
:D
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Hi Amanda

You must be very busy, I think its lovely that your having a baby and grandchild at the same time. Your going to be the coolest gran in school.

How old are your children?

Zoe
irene
...
...
Posts: 31
Joined: 14 Oct 2007 07:01 pm
Location: liverpool

Post by irene »

Hi,
welcom to the forum.
You certainly have your work cut out with such a big family.
When do you find time to do any knitting? :roll:
Best wishes
Irene
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hi and welcome :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
User avatar
knittingmummy
..
..
Posts: 19
Joined: 05 Nov 2007 04:27 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Post by knittingmummy »

Thanks for the welcome ladies, I must admit I don't get a great deal of spare time for knitting, but I do sometimes just think Oh well, the jobs will still be here tomorrow and just sit and knit.lol.
My children are 19, 14,8,7 and 3, so well spread out. I have 4 girls and one boy at the moment the boy is the 14 year old and if they have got the scan right I will be having another girl shortly, its a good job I love knitting in pink.
I must admit it does feel a bit strange being a nan, luckily my grandson is only a year so he isn't really calling me it yet.
Thanks to everyone for the welcome I am looking forward to getting to know you all.
Amanda.
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi Amanda

You must be our expert on baby/kids knitting!

Janet
User avatar
knittingmummy
..
..
Posts: 19
Joined: 05 Nov 2007 04:27 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Post by knittingmummy »

I don't know about expert Janet but I certainly have a lot of yarn and patterns on the subject. :lol:
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Hi Amanda

Welcome to the forum.
Post Reply