We visited the Stitches Trade show in Birmingham today (sorry yesterday - past midnight when I write this - better get to bed soon)
We saw some nice knitting needles made by Knit Pro. We were thinking of getting perhaps some of the Interchangeable Sets in stock. We would probably concentrate on the beech wood needles and get some extra points in the sizes not in the sets. Plus some of the extra accessories, cables and stops.
What do you think?
We picked up lots of catalogues which will take a while to go through so there may be more new stuff too - especially for the Craft Kits site.
Stitches Trade Show 2010 - Knit Pro Needle Poll
Moderator: admin
Stitches Trade Show 2010 - Knit Pro Needle Poll
Last edited by admin on 09 Aug 2010 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin
www.knitone.co.uk
www.knitone.co.uk
We would try and be as competitive as possible on price so would probably be about £45 for a set of 8 but they are USA sizes so it is missing a couple of UK sizes which we will sell separately.
Still checking out the catalogues but will update as soon as I can.
Still checking out the catalogues but will update as soon as I can.
Admin
www.knitone.co.uk
www.knitone.co.uk
-
bijouxboutique
- .

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 15 Mar 2010 06:26 am
- Location: Nuneaton
- Contact:
Knit Pro needles
I got a set of Knit Pro needles for Christmas and initially I was not impressed. The first time I used them one broke and where they are interchangable they didn't join properly. I returned them to the supplier who was great. They sent a new sent straight away and these ones are fine. I've been using them since and they are completely different. They join perfectly and are really nice to knit with.
