This is a project that I did in 2007. My sister fell in love with it so I am going to do it again for her birthday in the spring along with place mats with the birth flowers for her (also daffodil), her husband and her 5 children. I will post them when the set is finished.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16190225@N ... otostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16190225@N ... otostream/
Filet Crochet - table runner
Moderator: admin
I LOVE fillet Crochet.
Dianne will kill me for telling you this - but - when I was about 15 I started one of a horse. I tended to start things and not finish them (still do) so Dianne pulled it down for something else - I was heart broken. Never forgiven her
Dianne will kill me for telling you this - but - when I was about 15 I started one of a horse. I tended to start things and not finish them (still do) so Dianne pulled it down for something else - I was heart broken. Never forgiven her
Admin
www.knitone.co.uk
www.knitone.co.uk


