Just back from fantasic hols in the outer hebrides..... will post about unusual places you have knitted or crocheted!
Hi from Bonnie Scotland
Hi from Bonnie Scotland
Hi there, my name is Connie and I'm 50 something with a grown up family.. youngest being nearly 20. Not a grannie but feel like one. Started crochet about year and half ago as cousin was having twins. Born at 3 and 4 llbs so am now pretty fast at making preemie jackets! Cant knit and dont have the patience for it but love crochet. Am really teaching myself and get a kick out of trying to puzzle out something more challenging each time. Latest project was a Christening Shawl which I am going to try to sell for charity.
Just back from fantasic hols in the outer hebrides..... will post about unusual places you have knitted or crocheted!
Just back from fantasic hols in the outer hebrides..... will post about unusual places you have knitted or crocheted!
Hi Connie
I haven't really knitted anywhere very unusual but have just returned from a holiday in Guernsey, where I did knit on the beach. I didn't think that was particularly remarkable, but I did get some funny looks. Perhaps the fact that it was a very thick, warm aran sweater was the reason!
I've never been to Scotland, but it is on my Wish List for the future. I'm also in my 50s, with two grown up sons and no grandchildren, although I'm hoping.
I knit, rather than crochet. I know the basics of crochet, but, as I am left handed it is difficult to follow a pattern. I do knit right handed, but can't manage to crochet in that way - wish I could.
Best wishes
I haven't really knitted anywhere very unusual but have just returned from a holiday in Guernsey, where I did knit on the beach. I didn't think that was particularly remarkable, but I did get some funny looks. Perhaps the fact that it was a very thick, warm aran sweater was the reason!
I've never been to Scotland, but it is on my Wish List for the future. I'm also in my 50s, with two grown up sons and no grandchildren, although I'm hoping.
I knit, rather than crochet. I know the basics of crochet, but, as I am left handed it is difficult to follow a pattern. I do knit right handed, but can't manage to crochet in that way - wish I could.
Best wishes
Sally
