We will therefore be putting the price up to 65p at the beginning of April.
However we have been told by customers that in some areas of the country Royal Mail seem to delight in ignoring the Do Not Bend sticker.
The poll above is therefore to gauge whether you would be willing to pay extra (approx 25p we think to make a total of 90p) to have your patterns send in a Board Backed Envelope. We should be able to get a final price shortly.
I don't even know if it is possible to put this option in the cart yet but please vote and I will see what I can do.
Or do you think all pattern leaflets should be sent in a Board Backed Envelope and the postage should just be the 90p for everyone. This would be easier to do in the cart
Please post your comments on here or pm/email me direct.






