preemie baby cardigans
Moderator: admin
preemie baby cardigans
link to picture here
http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/5149/p1010474id4.jpg
hi
these are being sent to my local baby preemie unit in memory of my friends grandson "Jack" who was born last month and only lived for 50 minutes. I hope to be doing loads more.when i can get the wool and buttons.
Ann
http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/5149/p1010474id4.jpg
hi
these are being sent to my local baby preemie unit in memory of my friends grandson "Jack" who was born last month and only lived for 50 minutes. I hope to be doing loads more.when i can get the wool and buttons.
Ann
Hi Anne
They are lovely. From a happier side, I knitted 2 cardis and bonnets for my friend's twin grandaughters who were born 2 months ago when their Mum was only 22 weeks pregnant. The girls were 1lb 8oz and 1lb 10oz at birth and although they are both still in hospital they now both weigh over 3lbs and are doing well. The clothes I knitted were so tiny I didn't think they would fit but they were too big!! I wish I had taken photos too.
They are lovely. From a happier side, I knitted 2 cardis and bonnets for my friend's twin grandaughters who were born 2 months ago when their Mum was only 22 weeks pregnant. The girls were 1lb 8oz and 1lb 10oz at birth and although they are both still in hospital they now both weigh over 3lbs and are doing well. The clothes I knitted were so tiny I didn't think they would fit but they were too big!! I wish I had taken photos too.
thanks Cheryl,
I have only done 3 so far, 1 pair of bootee's, and going to start on a hat, in the green colour, then perhaps will do a little blanket to match.I wasn't sure about doing the cardigans with collars but that was the only pattern I had, hope they will be o.k, perhaps you can let me know if they will take them with collars.
Ann
I have only done 3 so far, 1 pair of bootee's, and going to start on a hat, in the green colour, then perhaps will do a little blanket to match.I wasn't sure about doing the cardigans with collars but that was the only pattern I had, hope they will be o.k, perhaps you can let me know if they will take them with collars.
Ann
Hi Ann,i have made a few with collars and have sent them,i think they are just grateful people knit for them.ann wrote:thanks Cheryl,
I have only done 3 so far, 1 pair of bootee's, and going to start on a hat, in the green colour, then perhaps will do a little blanket to match.I wasn't sure about doing the cardigans with collars but that was the only pattern I had, hope they will be o.k, perhaps you can let me know if they will take them with collars.
Ann
Cheryl
Ravelry ID: grant42
Ravelry ID: grant42
- Northernknitter
- ....

- Posts: 93
- Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm



