new member

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
Edna Briant
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 Jul 2008 08:10 pm
Location: Wigan

new member

Post by Edna Briant »

Hello everyone im new to this and just wanted to say hello to everyone.Ilove to knit and crochet .I have that much wool stored i dont know when i will get through it all but i am always buing more :lol: anybody else out there thats just like me?
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

Hi there, you'll fit in perfectly around here! I think I have bought more wool than I could knit in several lifetimes, but then I see something else and just have to get it! :oops:
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

hi
welcome to the forum.
ann
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Hi

Welcome to the forum :)

I think you will fit right in here!! :)
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hi welcome to the forum.
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
bumper_55
..
..
Posts: 10
Joined: 23 Jul 2008 11:24 am

Post by bumper_55 »

Hi, I'm new around here too, but have been made to feel very welcome. It seems like we all have more wool than we know what to do with so you're not alone.
Jane
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Welcome :D

We are all yarnaholics on here so you are in good company.

Janet
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Hi Edna, welcome to the forum. It sounds like you will fit in here very well. Personally, I have just bought 3 more batches of yarn to add to the 7 lots I already have, all with projects in mind!!
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

Welcome Edna, you are in good company here, we all have loads of wool and so many projects in mind.................... :!:
ImageImage
knitting bod
..
..
Posts: 17
Joined: 17 Feb 2008 10:08 am

Post by knitting bod »

Hello Edna *waving*

Do I have lots of yarn? Um.... yep..... :oops: but that's no bad thing really!
Edna Briant
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 Jul 2008 08:10 pm
Location: Wigan

Post by Edna Briant »

Im glad im not the only one now i can tell my husband there is nothing wrong with me buying more wool :D Best wishes to you all Edna
User avatar
Purplegem
.
.
Posts: 9
Joined: 17 Nov 2007 07:17 am
Location: Sussex
Contact:

Post by Purplegem »

Belated Hello's

Welcome :)
Post Reply