Just Joined

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
Sue
.
.
Posts: 4
Joined: 30 Oct 2007 10:04 am

Just Joined

Post by Sue »

Hello, I've just joined the forum today. I am 47 and live with my husband and three grown up children (one is away at Uni most of the time). I dont work at the moment and dont miss it at all! I have recently learnt to crochet and and revived my knitting skills not used since I was at school!
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hi Sue and welcome. :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi Sue

I do crochet as well as knitting. It makes a change and as I don't like knitting with chunky wool but am happy to crochet thick yarn it comes in useful.

Well done you for learning to do it.

Janet
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Hi Sue


(wish I could crochet)


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome
Zoe
Post Reply