packed with over 30 irresistible DK fashion designs for baby
This book has been out for a while but we have only just got it in stock. We now have every book in stock that Sirdar has in their current catalogue.
But theres more ........
Sirdar have also just brought out a new book for Snuggly Baby DK called Ooh La La! and it is gorgeous. We also have this in stock and I am putting it online right now. Well not right now ...... as I am typing ..... but then by the time you read this I probably will be ........
Keep an eye on here for when it goes live. NOW ONLINE
Last edited by admin on 15 Apr 2022 04:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
10 stylish designs in Snuggly DK for babies and children from birth to 7 years
Sorry for the delay .... I got distracted (booking my new year holiday ) ..... The patterns are also in pattern leaflets which we also have in stock and will be online shortly.
Ooh La La !! to be perfectly honest I had forgotten about them
They are on a large pile of patterns I need to put online - they are at the top but I had so many other bits of bobs to do I had put that pile to one side. It is very difficult to get up the will to tackle such a big pile
I will do it as soon as I can tomorrow (Sunday) - at least I get an extra hour to do them tomorrow. (clocks go back tonight)