Hi

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Hi

Post by bee »

Hi

I am an Early Years Educator(NNEB) in a public Nursery In SE London. I have been there for 6 years now. I have additional responsibilities which includes supporting children with speech and langugae difficulties and children who lack confidence and self-esteem.

I would like to move on. I was considering mentoring as I ma currently do a course on that but the money is not very good.

Like Beanie said I also studied with the OU and now have a BA(hons) degree in Social Sciences.

Bee :D
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hi Bee and welcome :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Hi Bee

I looked at some learning mentor positions and its alot more work for the same pay, However some schools are prepared to pay good money only thing is thats when you know the role is more demanding than most,

I would consider doing it though.

Zoe
Post Reply