Mmmm now what shall I buy???!!!!!
I've won a prize!
Moderators: admin, lulu, Dianne
- Northernknitter
- ....

- Posts: 93
- Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm
I've won a prize!
I got a letter in the post today telling me I've won a voucher for "Consider the Lily" online yarn shop! It was a comp I entered in Simply Knitting......I'm really pleased

Mmmm now what shall I buy???!!!!!
Mmmm now what shall I buy???!!!!!
Hi congratulations!!!!!!! never known anyone win prizes from mags before, always thought it went to some- one- in -the -know. perhaps its your lucky week, i would do an extra line on the lotto as well.
Treat yourself to a nice wool something special that perhaps you have seen and thought was too expensive.
Ann
ann
Treat yourself to a nice wool something special that perhaps you have seen and thought was too expensive.
Ann
ann
Hey, well done! Enjoy it, whatever you decide on. My mum once won money in a magazine comp and put it towards a holiday she wouldn't otherwise have been able to afford. Then every time she thought of that hol, it reminded her of her good luck, so she was cheered up for so much longer than you'd imagine.
Well Done
We have noticed that lots of magazines have quite a few comps now - We have had a look at advertising in lets Knit and they seem to have loads. You don't even need to get the mag as you can apply online. They also have a fairly busy forum - not that we want you to defect but there must be time for both
Even we are getting in on the act. We have just been told by our Sirdar Rep about the new Click Aran. As a promotion they are giving retailers a garment made from it for displaying in their shop. Not much use to us
So we have been given permission by Sirdar to give it away as a prize
Still got to look into the legalities - that will give me something to do when I get back off holiday 
We have noticed that lots of magazines have quite a few comps now - We have had a look at advertising in lets Knit and they seem to have loads. You don't even need to get the mag as you can apply online. They also have a fairly busy forum - not that we want you to defect but there must be time for both
Even we are getting in on the act. We have just been told by our Sirdar Rep about the new Click Aran. As a promotion they are giving retailers a garment made from it for displaying in their shop. Not much use to us
Admin
www.knitone.co.uk
www.knitone.co.uk
- Northernknitter
- ....

- Posts: 93
- Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm
- Northernknitter
- ....

- Posts: 93
- Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm







