Crochet Clown

In this section you can show off what you have made and post links to any online galleries you have.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Crochet Clown

Post by Northernknitter »

Image

I hope this works, as I struggle with photos!!

This is a crocheted clown I've just finished, I really enjoyed making it and it used up lots of odds and ends of balls of yarn.
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

hi
he's lovely and very colourful the only thing I can crochet is squares
ann
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

You should give these circles a go, they are just as easy (if not easier!) than squares :)

Here is the link to the pattern for anyone who is interested
http://groups.msn.com/CwmEnfysCrochet/yoyoclown.msnw
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

You have been busy. I love to have a bit of crochet on hand, easy to do when travelling. Thanks for the link to the pattern.
ImageImage
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

He's lovely! Will he be going to a good home?
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

He's lovely! Will he be going to a good home?
I'm not too sure what I am going to do with him yet, I just saw the pattern and fell in love with it and thought it would be a great way to use up lots of my odds and ends :) I may keep him for myslf :D
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

He's lovely, well done. I lovve a good way to use up all of the oddments!!
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

He is lovely,well done.
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Post Reply