Fifi and the flowertots

If you are looking for an old pattern or odd ball of yarn or gadget or anything else (within reason) please post here

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
Suzanne
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 07:25 pm
Location: Southall, West London

Fifi and the flowertots

Post by Suzanne »

I wonder if anyone can help me, please; my granddaughter loves Fifi and I would like to knit for her. Has anyone seen a Fifi pattern?
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

One here on ebay,the lady made it herself
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/fifi-and-the-flow ... dZViewItem
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Suzanne
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 07:25 pm
Location: Southall, West London

Ebay Fifi

Post by Suzanne »

Thank you; I had seen this, but my s-i-l pointed out that there might be a copywrite issue. I was hoping Alan Dart or Gary Kennedy had produced one.

I have almost decided that I must chart my own, too. As it will not be sold, just for personal, one-off use, the copywrite isn't breached.
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

I will keep looking for you.
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Post Reply