baby

In this section you can show off what you have made and post links to any online galleries you have.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

baby

Post by ann »

hi everyone
I am new I am 14inches long and weighed in at 250 grms
the pattern is from Sharon Welch's knitted toys.
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2614/p1010483ws3.jpg

ann
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Hi Ann

She's lovely, does she have a name?
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

hi Jane
no she hasn't got a name yet,I got some wool at the carboot sale on sunday and now have to knit another, one, or two, or three, got Patons Camelot wool in a coral pink but not sure if its d/k it dosn't say on the ball band. if anyone is into crochet/knitting accessories found a good site on the net, and theres a great monkey there under toys. but you do have to register.

www.patonsyarns.com
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

Well done!
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

She's lovely :)
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

Howcute she is. Now you will have to make her a blanket :!:
ImageImage
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

She is gorgeous Ann.
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

Hi
I have done a blanket, its a crochet square, I can only do squares,I can't seem to master crochet patterns.
Ann
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

Pleased she has a blanket Ann, although I don't think she will ned it yet awhile :!:
ImageImage
Post Reply