
Just Bamboo cardi
Moderator: admin
Just Bamboo cardi
I've just finished this cardi. I had never used Just Bamboo before but I would gladly recommend it. It's nice to work with and is lovely and soft to wear.


Hi Anne
It didn't take long at all, about 2 weeks but I was doing something else as well at the same time. The hardest part was the sewing up as it's hard to sew holes to holes
The yarn was really easy to work with, it looks like a flat tape and slips easily along the needles. I seem to remember it was on 4.5mm needles so iy did grow quite quickly.
It didn't take long at all, about 2 weeks but I was doing something else as well at the same time. The hardest part was the sewing up as it's hard to sew holes to holes
The yarn was really easy to work with, it looks like a flat tape and slips easily along the needles. I seem to remember it was on 4.5mm needles so iy did grow quite quickly.



