Just Bamboo cardi

In this section you can show off what you have made and post links to any online galleries you have.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Just Bamboo cardi

Post by jane »

I've just finished this cardi. I had never used Just Bamboo before but I would gladly recommend it. It's nice to work with and is lovely and soft to wear.

Image
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

Well done! It's lovely! :D
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

hi
thats nice, love the colour, must have taken you ages, does it knit up like d.k wool.
Ann
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Thats lovely,its a nice colour. :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Hi Anne

It didn't take long at all, about 2 weeks but I was doing something else as well at the same time. The hardest part was the sewing up as it's hard to sew holes to holes :D

The yarn was really easy to work with, it looks like a flat tape and slips easily along the needles. I seem to remember it was on 4.5mm needles so iy did grow quite quickly.
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

hi
I am trying to be very good and finish one project before I start another one. but then see something I really fancy doing, and can't wait to get started on that I hate the sewing up bit.
ann
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

Really like the look of that, lovely for the summer.
ImageImage
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Well done, it's lovely :)
Post Reply