Can anyone help with information re: wool (preferably 3ply) with a sparkle!!
Any help would be appreciated.
Anne Coletta
Sparkly Wool!!!
Moderator: admin
Hi - still on holiday but checking in from time to time.
I am afraid Anne had already asked us at DKY and I think she wants black. None of our manufacturers do anything other than baby colours in 3ply - I sent her here in the hope one of you will know a supplier of non-pastel 3ply.
I am afraid Anne had already asked us at DKY and I think she wants black. None of our manufacturers do anything other than baby colours in 3ply - I sent her here in the hope one of you will know a supplier of non-pastel 3ply.
Admin
www.knitone.co.uk
www.knitone.co.uk
Never seen any in 3 ply for years. Good luck with your search.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0042661641
This is angora but you could check it out.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0042661641
This is angora but you could check it out.
Hi Anne
I think you need Twilley's Goldfingering. It is a 3ply lurex yarn which comes in quite a few colours including black.
You can get it on www.angelyarns.com and probably other places too.
Janet
I think you need Twilley's Goldfingering. It is a 3ply lurex yarn which comes in quite a few colours including black.
You can get it on www.angelyarns.com and probably other places too.
Janet





