my premature knitting

In this section you can show off what you have made and post links to any online galleries you have.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
babyknitter
.
.
Posts: 5
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 08:58 am
Location: NEWARK

my premature knitting

Post by babyknitter »

grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

They are lovely,you have been busy:)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
User avatar
knittingmummy
..
..
Posts: 19
Joined: 05 Nov 2007 04:27 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Post by knittingmummy »

That is a very impressive amount of knitting. Well done.
Amanda.
babyknitter
.
.
Posts: 5
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 08:58 am
Location: NEWARK

Post by babyknitter »

Thank you both
i have not done all of them, but quite a few and they are over quite a period of time.
It is so rewarding and valuable voluntary work, and more garmets are needed every day for the new tiny babies.
I am always in need of wool buttons ribbon e.t.c so if you ever have any spare even little balls would be so greatful, i am always willing to refund postage.
linda
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Hi Linda - that's an awful lot of knitting, and for such a worthy cause too. I was going to ask how long they took but I see that you say they were over a period of time. When you say they weren't all your work do you belong to a club?
exiled
....
....
Posts: 71
Joined: 07 Jun 2008 08:41 am
Location: sweden

Unwanted Baby wool

Post by exiled »

I have quite a stash of baby wool,some 3ply,mostly 4 and a little double.Would you be interested in taking it.from my enormous yarn stash.I would happily pay the postage as my little contribution to a worthy causeI live abroad, so it would defeat the object if you had to pay postage.
Let me know,and I will pack it up and post.
knitting not smoking
Post Reply