Just joined

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
exiled
....
....
Posts: 71
Joined: 07 Jun 2008 08:41 am
Location: sweden

Just joined

Post by exiled »

Hello.I am a pensioner from Uk living in Sweden.Although this is still a traditional country as far as handcrafts go*many people still bake bread routinely(,and every supermarket stocks knitting yarn,the wool selection is not fantastic.I am addicted to knitting,buying yarn, reading,and more knitting.I also sew a lot and although rather homesick at this time,am lucky enough to have a complete work room with sewing machine,knitting books,etc.
I am at the start of a simple cardi in jaeger chamonix and socks in a variagated yarn, but can not knit at all until my hand has healed.
Has anyone used stylecraft "life" 4ply yet? The screen images look great and what a bargain price!
knitting not smoking
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

Hi
and welcome to the forum.
Ann
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Hello and welcome :)
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hello and welcome.
Sorry to hear you can't knit right now. How frustrating that must be. :cry:

Janet
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Hello and welcome!

Liz
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Hi there, welcome to the forum. What a beautiful country you live in, you're so lucky! Sorry to hear you are unable to knit currently, I hope you hand will soon be better. There's nothing more frustrating is there? Sorry, I can't help you with the yarn query, I haven't tried that one yet.
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hi,welcome to the forum. :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Titch
..
..
Posts: 13
Joined: 02 Feb 2008 12:45 am
Location: In the wool stash

Post by Titch »

Hi there

I haven't been around much lately as I've been so, so busy. I hope your hand heals very soon.
Flystitch
....
....
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2008 04:13 pm
Location: Sunbury=on-Thames

Post by Flystitch »

Welcome!! Hope your hand healssoon, I can imagine how frustrating that must be.
ImageImage
Post Reply