Search found 4 matches

by KnitterRach
20 May 2008 06:01 pm
Forum: Customer Reviews
Topic: Sirdar Click Zig Zag sweaters pattern
Replies: 7
Views: 13309

Thanks for the suggestions I think I will try to email Sirdar as it is their pattern after all. It's very frustrating as it isn't a difficult knit just that the pattern isn't quite clear enough on how to proceed.
by KnitterRach
20 May 2008 05:53 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Saying hello!
Replies: 9
Views: 14430

Thanks for the welcome!

Lol Liz good point! Thank goodness for the old credit card.
by KnitterRach
20 May 2008 02:12 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Saying hello!
Replies: 9
Views: 14430

Saying hello!

Just saying hello as I'm new here. I live in Surrey and have 3 children aged 9, 5 and 4. My lovely Grandma taught my sister and I to knit when we were very young and when I was pregnant with my middle child decided it may be fun to try and pick it up again and knit some baby clothes. 6 years down ...
by KnitterRach
20 May 2008 02:05 pm
Forum: Customer Reviews
Topic: Sirdar Click Zig Zag sweaters pattern
Replies: 7
Views: 13309

Sirdar Click Zig Zag sweaters pattern

Hello all I'm new here but I just needed to share with someone how frustrated I am :roll:

I recently bought the Sirdar Click leaflet 9019 for long sleeved and tank top type sweaters with a Zig Zag pattern and a deep V neck.
I decided to use some nice slightly expensive sublime yarn and eagerly ...