Search found 7 matches

by knittingnanny
11 Jun 2008 09:00 am
Forum: Look what I've Done!!
Topic: Finished.... but should I frog it ??!
Replies: 13
Views: 21841

Thanks Liz :lol:
by knittingnanny
06 Jun 2008 10:55 am
Forum: Look what I've Done!!
Topic: Finished.... but should I frog it ??!
Replies: 13
Views: 21841

Hi there, i can also see what you mean, but i hope when you pick it up again you will see a better solution rather than unpicking it all.
BTW what is frogging :lol:
by knittingnanny
07 May 2008 10:42 pm
Forum: Look what I've Done!!
Topic: Projects I have done in the past month.
Replies: 36
Views: 54325

I know this is an old post, but just wanted to say how impressed i am with all your knits Bee :lol: and you are sooo fast, well done.
by knittingnanny
07 May 2008 10:36 pm
Forum: Chat
Topic: Hello...been a while
Replies: 8
Views: 13494

Hi Zoe, i am new here, but even so i am sorry to hear about the last few nasty months. I hope things continue to improve for you Image
by knittingnanny
07 May 2008 10:28 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Hello
Replies: 9
Views: 14608

Thank you girls, yes i think i am, and i really appreciate being able to :lol:
by knittingnanny
06 May 2008 10:40 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Hello
Replies: 9
Views: 14608

Hello again Liz :lol: and hello Ann and Zoe
by knittingnanny
06 May 2008 01:29 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Hello
Replies: 9
Views: 14608

Hello

I joined on the 2nd but for some reason it didnt activate, but i am here now :lol:
I love knitting and have been doing it since i was little, had a break in my teenage years, then took it up again from when i had my babies, now i knit all the time, mainly at work :wink:
I look forward to chatting ...