Search found 4 matches

by Cecile
23 Sep 2008 08:59 am
Forum: Other Items including UKHKA
Topic: Added in September 2008
Replies: 9
Views: 12796

More pics of Austermann Sock Yarn

I did a quick "google" for this yarn and on this site you can see most of these yarns as they look knitted up.
http://www.skacelknitting.com
Just follow the links -products, yarns, yarns by manufacturer, Austermann and scroll down to Step - SOCKS. :wink:
by Cecile
03 Apr 2008 11:49 am
Forum: Look what I've Done!!
Topic: From Sirdar Baby Book 316......
Replies: 1
Views: 7253

From Sirdar Baby Book 316......

http://aycu38.webshots.com/image/48877/2001116365882630201_rs.jpg

The latest baby knit of a load I've done so far this year. This one is in some left-over Sirdar Denim DK in a much nicer shade of yellow than appears in this photo. The pattern is Design F from this book, though I wasn't so keen on ...
by Cecile
19 Mar 2008 10:28 am
Forum: Tips and Tricks
Topic: neat way to cast on
Replies: 7
Views: 14420

Hello, Heksie.
I've tried this tip of yours. It is so simple and the results are so neat and satisfying - especially so when it comes to joing the sleeve cuffs of baby clothes. Thank you
Cecile
by Cecile
09 Mar 2008 11:07 am
Forum: Looking For
Topic: hooded cardigan/jacket
Replies: 2
Views: 7496

Hello, Ann.
I would recommend BHKC 49, available here. I have used this pattern already a few times and it's just perfect for a little boy. The stitch pattern (sometimes called 'half fisherman rib') is straightforward and makes for a light, warm, proper "jacket".
Cecile