I am finding it really really dificult in finding nylon gathered 3/4inch lace, I am after lace that has white background with say coloured flowers/pattern on, as I knit baby hats, it is too much to knit a white hat then put white lace on, they need a colour on of some sort :)
Keeping my fingers ...
Search found 2 matches
- 19 Jan 2008 01:22 pm
- Forum: Stock Please
- Topic: gathered lace
- Replies: 1
- Views: 7479
- 19 Jan 2008 01:15 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi I am new
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9095
Hi I am new
This is my first post :D
I live near Liverpool, I enjoy lots of craft things, I enjoy knitting baby things (quick to do!!!) at the moment I am knitting baby girls fancy hats with lace and ribbons etc on, I enjoy cross stitch though haven't had time for ages to do any. I also have a dolls house ...
I live near Liverpool, I enjoy lots of craft things, I enjoy knitting baby things (quick to do!!!) at the moment I am knitting baby girls fancy hats with lace and ribbons etc on, I enjoy cross stitch though haven't had time for ages to do any. I also have a dolls house ...