Search found 5 matches

by cassie
05 May 2011 01:29 pm
Forum: Unusual Knitting
Topic: Holiday Project
Replies: 4
Views: 11482

gosh - a shawl - on holiday - v.brave.

I usually have some crochet on the go as it is easy to pickup and put down again. as long as you leave a big loop it don't matter if the hook slips out like it does with knitting.

plus it is small to put in a bag - hubbie like stopping in the car to look at ...
by cassie
05 May 2011 01:24 pm
Forum: Toy Designers
Topic: Jean Greenhowe - Possible Reprinted Books
Replies: 3
Views: 10195

i am still missing these two books so would love to see them out again.

also heard a rumour that she is doing a new one - is that true?
by cassie
11 May 2008 01:29 pm
Forum: Customer Reviews
Topic: Lets Knit Website
Replies: 7
Views: 12241

Lets Knit Website

A friend told me about the lets knit internet site. i havne't brought there magazine yet but the site looks good. its got some patterns and competitions and a forum which looks very busy. One of the competitions (click the one with the girl next to the pool) is to vote for your favourite yarns and ...
by cassie
10 Dec 2007 10:36 pm
Forum: Unusual Knitting
Topic: Lunch Hour
Replies: 14
Views: 22778

Lunch Hour

Can't beleive no-one has posted in hear yet. I love being the virgin post expecially as I have joined much later than most of you.

I used to knit in my lunch hour in the office and got a few comments. But then everyone else was male and went the pub so it was nice and quiet. :lol:
Wow - love these ...
by cassie
10 Dec 2007 10:33 pm
Forum: Chat
Topic: Work in Progress???
Replies: 32
Views: 54326

Hi all - was a member of the old forum so nice to see/hear everyone again.

What is the longest you have had a project on the go?

I started a cardigan not long after I was married - our next anniversary will be our 20th. Cardigan still not done and I am twice the size :oops:

I am sure someone can ...