Search found 9 matches

by Purplegem
16 Dec 2008 11:35 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Hello everyone from Jane
Replies: 10
Views: 16515

I used Opal Yarn, I ordered it on line and it came with a free Opal basic sock pattern.
I thought the pattern was a nightmare at first, but once you've sussed it, it is straight forward.
by Purplegem
13 Dec 2008 09:19 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Hello
Replies: 4
Views: 10381

Hello

Hello fellow crafty peeps..

I've been rather slow to say the least since registering, to say hello or log in.
Life can be strange at times..

My Loves and Likes are
Crafts and hobbies when my health allows, I love knitting especially, and also sewing, card making, sketching/painting, bit of cooking ...
by Purplegem
13 Dec 2008 08:38 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Hello everyone from Jane
Replies: 10
Views: 16515

Hello Jane,
Sounds like you have your hands full, even busier at this time of year with children and christmas looming fast!

I also have more yarn than I have energy to use up in the near future - and I've eased up on the temptation to check out more yarn - because I know I shall just want it!!

I ...
by Purplegem
13 Dec 2008 08:31 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: about myself dotty
Replies: 5
Views: 11188

Hello Dotty,
Sounds like you have a busy life, it's lovely to have crafts to relax with and unwind and have a bit of 'me time'.

Best wishes,
by Purplegem
13 Dec 2008 08:27 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: new member
Replies: 11
Views: 19167

Belated Hello's

Welcome :)
by Purplegem
13 Dec 2008 08:25 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: hello everyone
Replies: 1
Views: 6535

Hello Yvette,
I'm new too, or what I mean is that I've rediscovered!! LOL!
All these passwords to remember! (More often forget..!)

Cheers!
by Purplegem
13 Dec 2008 08:18 am
Forum: Look what I've Done!!
Topic: preemie baby cardigans
Replies: 10
Views: 18854

Hello Ann,
Lovely little baby clothes - priceless.
by Purplegem
13 Dec 2008 08:13 am
Forum: Look what I've Done!!
Topic: Finished.... but should I frog it ??!
Replies: 13
Views: 21823

Hello,

I'm curious, what did you do with your lovely cardigan?
Hopefully it just needed blocking and you are wearing it with pride!
Gorgeous colours.
:D
by Purplegem
13 Dec 2008 08:08 am
Forum: Look what I've Done!!
Topic: Chunky Jacket
Replies: 8
Views: 14668

Hya

Great jumper, hope you are still enjoying wearing it and keeping warm! - it's def blowing a gale here on Sussex coast this morning, rattling our roof tiles!

:)