Search found 19 matches

by knittingmummy
23 Mar 2008 07:35 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Hello I'm new
Replies: 6
Views: 11733

Hello and welcome.:-)
by knittingmummy
07 Feb 2008 10:31 pm
Forum: Chat
Topic: Anyone on Ravelry?
Replies: 31
Views: 54711

Yes I am on there my name is Mandymosey. We have both already added each other as friends.
I shall be looking for others from this forum now.
by knittingmummy
05 Feb 2008 11:24 am
Forum: Look what I've Done!!
Topic: my premature knitting
Replies: 5
Views: 12091

That is a very impressive amount of knitting. Well done.
Amanda.
by knittingmummy
03 Feb 2008 11:10 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Morning
Replies: 4
Views: 9700

Hello and welcome.
Amanda.x
by knittingmummy
22 Jan 2008 09:33 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Cyberfriends
Replies: 5
Views: 10420

Hello and welcome,
I look forward to hearing all about knitting in South Africa.
Amanda.
by knittingmummy
22 Jan 2008 09:31 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Hi I am new
Replies: 3
Views: 9093

Hello and welcome,
You certainly have plenty to keep you busy I look forward to hearing all about it.
Amanda.
by knittingmummy
22 Jan 2008 09:30 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: "hello"I am new
Replies: 12
Views: 18245

Hello,
My name is Amanda look forward to getting to know you.
by knittingmummy
22 Jan 2008 09:29 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: hi all
Replies: 5
Views: 10996

Hi Linda,
I also love knitting baby clothes and look forward to hearing about your projects.
Amanda.
by knittingmummy
22 Jan 2008 09:27 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Newbie
Replies: 6
Views: 11938

Hi, welcome, I also have lots of projects on the go and not enough hours to finish them.
Look forward to getting to know youl
Amanda.
by knittingmummy
13 Dec 2007 09:27 am
Forum: Customer Reviews
Topic: Lantern Moon Needles
Replies: 15
Views: 27566

I have just bought some of the Ivore needles and I have been very impressed with them. I do however really like bamboo needles as well. I also have some addi turbo circulars which are fantastic and feel so soft. I don't know if any of this is helpful.
Amanda. :big-grin:
by knittingmummy
13 Dec 2007 09:21 am
Forum: Unusual Knitting
Topic: Lunch Hour
Replies: 14
Views: 22779

Its not really that strange or unusual but I do sometimes knit sitting waiting in the car on the school run. I do get the odd stare as people walk past. It is suprising how much wasted time you spend sitting there as you have to get there so early to get a space. :lol-lol:
by knittingmummy
13 Dec 2007 09:18 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: hello from new kid on the block lol.
Replies: 9
Views: 15799

Hi Linda,
Just wanted to say welcome, I haven't done a great deal of doll knitting too many kids to knit for at present, but I would like to try some.
Hope you enjoy it here.
Amanda. :D
by knittingmummy
27 Nov 2007 06:08 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: introduceing myself
Replies: 6
Views: 11986

Hi Christine,
Sorry I took a while to reply :) just busy as usual. I am knitting a baby hooded jacket at the moment, I have also just finished two pairs of mittens, one hat and a zip up jacket for my 3 year old, so I have been quite productive, although I think it may dip off a bit now as I am 34 ...
by knittingmummy
22 Nov 2007 03:17 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: introduceing myself
Replies: 6
Views: 11986

Hi Christine thought I would say welcome, and also that I noticed you are in Colchester which is not far from me as I am in Wickford.
look forward to more chat.
Amanda.
by knittingmummy
16 Nov 2007 04:34 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Hello
Replies: 7
Views: 11221

Hi welcome to the forum look forward to chatting.
Amanda. :D